AIIMS 2019 Form - AIIMS MBBS 2019 - Introduction
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conduct and manage entrance examination for admission in the MBBS programme in Six AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh).
Admission will be done through the (AIIMS MBBS 2019) Entrance Examination. AIIMS is a national level entrance examination. The admission will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidates.
AIIMS, New Delhi has 100 seats for Indian Nationals and 7 seats for Foreign Nationals in MBBS course.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Examination
The competitive Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of 2019 for AIMS New Delhi and other Eight AIIMS is being conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online mode of examination]. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination centers are tentatively proposed in 155 cities all over India.
The duration of the examination shall be 3½ hours (three hours and thirty minutes).
Number of Seats
According to the AIIMS official portal in this table has available seats for the reserved and unreserved candidate of 9 AIIMS institute
AIIMS 2018 exam date - Important Dates
- Online Registration of Applications- AIIMS 2019 form Will we available on AIIMS website from the first week of February 2019.
- Uploading the Admit Cards - AIIMS admit card 2019 will we available from the Second week of May 2019.
- Date of COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) [ONLINE] ENTRANCE EXAMINATION are 25th and 26th May 2019 (Note: Examination will conduct into Two Shifts per day. Number of shifts may vary depending on the number of applicants and or / logistics etc.).
- Expected date of Declaration of Result Second week of June 2019
AIIMS 2019 registration
- All candidates have to register [STEP 1] prior to filling the application AIIMS 2019 form. The name, email id and mobile phone numbers entered at the time of registration cannot be changed.
- On registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail id and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile. The candidate must log in using login credentials and proceed with a filling of the AIIMS 2019 form
- The status of the application form (under review/accepted/rejected) will be displayed on MyPage tab after login. All candidates must regularly check their MyPage to update themselves regarding the status of their form. Not receiving an e-mail or SMS cannot be construed as excuses for not complying with registration and other requirements
- The Entrance Examination for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and eight other AIIMS for the session 2019 will be conducted through the Online Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination ONLY.
- The Examination is proposed to be conducted in two shift per day in different cities all over India on Saturday, 26th May & Sunday, 27th May 2019.
- Applicants may familiarize themselves with the method of Examination by taking the Mock Test available on the website: www.aiimsexams.org after uploading of Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to be prepared to appear in the Examination in either day & in any shift as allotted.
Click to download AIIMS 2019 Notification
General Category: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Fees(If applicable)
Other Backward Classes (Creamy and Non-creamy Layers): Rs.1500 +Transaction Fees(If applicable)
Scheduled Caste [SC]: Rs. 1200 +Transaction Fees(If applicable)
Scheduled Tribe [ST]: Rs. 1200 +Transaction Fees(If applicable
Persons with Bench-mark disabilities [PWBD]EXEMPTED
The payment of fees accepted by digital mode ONLY through credit card/debit card/Net Banking
Eligibility for AIIMS MBSS 2019
- Candidate should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY as the subject.
- Candidate should have a minimum aggregate mark in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY, 60% for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2019).
Duration of Course
The Course of studies leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery (M.B.B.S.) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences shall last for a minimum of five and a half academic years including one year's compulsory internship.
AIIMS exam pattern 2019
The Competitive Entrance Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion types) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge/Aptitude. The distribution of questions are as follows:
Level of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Examination
The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12thclass under the 10+2Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.
AIIMS syllabus 2018
Talking about AIIMS MBBS syllabus especially the science section (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) which carries a total of 160 marks, a candidate must clear their basics with NCERT books. The syllabus of AIIMS MBBS 2019 is likely from the CBSE syllabus of Class 11th and 12th and is very similar to the NEET syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). However, AIIMS MBBS contain two more sections of General Knowledge and Aptitude & Logical Thinking.
AIIMS, New Delhi is unlikely to reveal a detailed syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. However, going by the previous year exam analysis the following list of topics can be included in the AIIMS MBBS syllabus 2019.
No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination. The below is the syllabus for AIIMS 2018
The language of Question Paper
The automated Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates. Applicants must choose/indicate in the application form whether he/she prefers to have the question paper in English or Hindi. This choice cannot be changed later at any stage.
Join our career Counselling Initiative